Is this version working for CRM 2103 Online?

Jul 17, 2014 at 1:22 PM
We're getting the following error when publishing the webresource:
Business Process Error
ISV code aborted the operation

Thanks in advance.
Jul 22, 2014 at 10:20 PM

The current version should work with crm online.
Are you getting this error when you are trying to publish config.xml webresource?
Did you try to install the the example solution? Does it work?

Jul 23, 2014 at 12:01 PM
It's working online.
I first tried the demo and then redid my customizations.
But I found that the name of the fakeSavingField(apart from the prefix new_checkboxset_)
and the relationshipName must be the same.
Is that possible?
Jul 25, 2014 at 9:05 PM
It's not necessary to have the fakeSavingField and the relationshipName with the same name. You can see they are not the same in the demo solution. Maybe I didn't get your question right. If so, please send your skype to and we can communicate.
Jul 26, 2014 at 12:46 PM

works really perfect! Thanks for sharing, good job!

[at] marcch: I can confirm some really strange behaviours on my first try, but I think this was because of typing errors, after correcting them the browser caching produced some really nice effects. Now on my second try it worked with a new entity "language" diplaying on the contacts entity, with an own created tempfield and relationship. Perhaps that helps.